Island Blue's Journal
"The bus still comes by again and again and each time we have to decide whether to go quietly to the back, or by simple acts of courage and conviction change the direction of our country's journey."
Senator John Kerry
Rosa Parks Memorial Service
November 2, 2005
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
John Kerry's Ten-Point Plan for America
(1) Obey the law, and protect civil rights in this country.
(2) Tell the truth, and tell it to Americans all the time.
(3) Fire the incompetnets, and restore competence and integrity to Washington.
(4) Chase the money changers from the temples of democracy, and reclain it for the grassroots of this nation.
(5) Bring our troops home from Iraq.
(6) Find Osama bin Laden, and secure our ports and homeland.
(7) Stop subsidizing "Big Oil," and start investing in energy alternatives.
(8) Make access to affordable healthcare a right and not a privilege.
(9) Reduce the deficit, and respect work over wealth.
(10) Invest in education, and fight for American jobs that restore the American dream.
2006 Atlantic Hurricane Season
Use the tools below to keep track of updates to this Journal.
Today's Featured Forums