The ten most recommended threads posted on the Democratic Underground Discussion Forums in the last 24 hours.
Rants & Ramblings
I intend to use this space to post those day to day things that occur that really irritate me:
1. People that use cell phones while driving should stay in the slow lane.
2. It takes longer to check out in a grocery store now with barcode checking than it did when checkout people punched in the price on the old cash registers.
3. Running the gauntlet of people smoking outside of places where smoking is not allowed inside.
4. People not using turning signals to signify lane changes or turns. (This was brought up in a thread and reminded me that this really irritates me).
5. Drive-up windows. Cars waiting in drive-up window lines wasting gas. Are we so lazy we can't get out of the car to purchase something. Drive-up windows should be outlawed because of the potential of wasting gas.
6. Lack of customer service - everywhere. If you don't do your own research and know what you want to purchase - it is hard to find a salesperson in the retail enviroment that can help you make a purchase decision. You know what I mean. Ask a sales person a question - they give you a blank stare - and then they begin reading the shelf labels you already read before you asked them the question.
Use the tools below to keep track of updates to this Journal.
Today's Featured Forums